In today’s competitive real estate market, real estate professionals have to work harder than ever to make a name for themselves. It is easy to become overwhelmed with no support to grow your business, while also focusing on your current business and clients. A Real Estate Virtual Assistant is a cost-effective way to add support wherever and whenever you need it, from marketing to listing coordination.
As a former real estate agent, and home buyer, I know both sides of the real estate deal and can help both you and your clients have the best possible home buying and selling experience. I was also assistant manager for an apartment complex, helping prospective tenants find the right home for their situation.
Concierge Service for Real Estate Professionals
A professional and dedicated Virtual Assistant can help you save hours doing routine support and back-office tasks, so that you can focus on getting more listings and closings.
- Upload listings and update the content on your website
- Call home buyers for updates
- Perform market research and run listing comparisons
- Work on database and email campaign management
- Listing Coordination
- Transaction/Closing Coordination
- Handle social media campaigns
- Create Property Flyers
- Create and update listing presentations
- Compile Buyer/Seller Packets
- Email and Print Newsletters
- Website Maintenance and Management
- Drip email campaigns
- Create online reports and presentations
- Purchase and send closing gifts
- Strategy Sessions
By enlisting the help of a Real Estate Virtual Assistant, you can free yourself from the administrative and real estate marketing tasks while focusing on your clients. Our virtual assistant services will allow you more time to acquire new listings, enable you to better support your buyer and seller clients, help grow your business, and allow you to have a personal life again.
We partner with you to enable you to better serve your clients.